Classic FM: Honda Jazz Sport
9 February 2018, 14:37
Terms and conditions for the Honda Jazz February Online competition on Classic FM.
Honda Jazz February Online Competition 2 on Classic FM, February – March 2018
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.classicfm.com/terms-conditions/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Honda Jazz February Online Competition 1’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 24th February 2018 to 18th March 2018 on Classic FM (the “Radio Station”).
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.classicfm.com, locate the competition page and register their details.
- Online entry will open at 00:01 on 24th February and close at 23:59 on 18th March.
- Entrants must answer a question on the competition page to enter.
- A winner will be chosen at random from correct and valid entries and will be notified by telephone/email within 28 days of the competition closing.
- Entrants must be 18 years or older
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
- Prize package includes:
- Return flights for two people to Rome, Italy
- Return private transfers from the airport to the hotel
- 2 Nights accommodation at a 4 star centrally located hotel
- Breakfast for two people in the hotel restaurant each morning
- The Colosseum reimagined by night for two people. Includes: a guided tour of the Colosseum by night, a walk through the Colosseum's rich history and a glass of Champagne each
- 7 course tasting menu for two people at Michelin starred Aroma Restaurant
- Travel insurance
- Travel is subject to availability at the discretion of the organiser and excludes Christmas, New Year, Valentines, Easter, School Holidays and Bank Holidays (both UK and Italy).
- Departure airport used will be dependent on the direct availability from the winners nearest available international airport, which may not necessarily be the closest. Non-UK passports holders may need a visa for this destination, which they should arrange with the Embassy at their own expense. Includes all taxes, surcharges and one piece of checked baggage per two people.
- Transfers will be private and not shared with other passengers.
- Hotel is classed as a 4 Star and is based on 2 adults sharing a double room with en-suite bathroom on a bed and breakfast basis. Twin rooms can be requested but cannot be guaranteed. Also includes Tourism Tax for the duration of the winner’s stay, payable locally to the hotel upon check-out. At least one guest must be over the age of 18.
- The Colosseum by night tour is subject to availability at the time of booking. Tours depart at either 8:30pm or 9pm subject to change. Once start time is confirmed it is essential that the winner and guest arrive on time as late arrivals will not be accepted. Winner and guest should not bring any large suitcases or bags to the tour as these will not be permitted in the Colosseum. Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair. Tour includes 1 glass of Prosecco each, winner and guest must be over the age of 18 to consume alcohol.
- Restaurant reservations are subject to availability at the time of booking. Dinner is based on two adults enjoying the set 7 course tasting menu with 1 glass of house wine each. Excludes the Sommelier service.
- Travel insurance is subject to normal terms of acceptance. Pre-existing medical conditions may not be covered. No age restrictions apply.
- All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of our initial correspondence with them.
Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.