The Seasons Opus 67 - Autumn Alexander Glazunov Download 'The Seasons Opus 67 - Autumn' on iTunes
Holland America Line on Classic FM, February- April 2017
The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.classicfm.com/terms-conditions /) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to “Holland America Line” radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 23/02/17 to 23/04/17 on Classic FM (the “Radio Station”).
Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.classicfm.com, answer a multiple choice question and register their details.
Online entry opens at 00:01 on 23/02/17 and closes at 23:59 on 23/04/17.
The competition has a rolling entry mechanic with all entries going in the draw to win the final prize. There will also be 7 other prizes drawn throughout the competition period. Entries for each chance to win will be drawn as follows:
Competition 1: entries will be drawn on 03/03/17 at 12:00.
Competition 2: entries will be drawn on 10/03/17 at 12:00.
Competition 3: entries will be drawn on 17/03/17 at 12:00.
Competition 4: entries will be drawn on 24/03/17 at 12:00.
Competition 5: entries will be drawn on 31/03/17 at 12:00.
Competition 6: entries will be drawn on 07/04/17 at 12:00.
Competition 7: entries will be drawn on 14/04/17 at 12:00.
Competition 8: The competition closes on 23/04/14 at 23:59 final winner will be drawn from all correct entries.
All entrants will be entering to win a 7-night Holland America Line Norwegian Fjords Cruise Holiday for two people, however, there are also seven opportunities to win a Fortnum and Mason Hamper.
From all correct eligible entries, one winner will be randomly selected to win a 7-night Holland America Line Norwegian Fjords Cruise Holiday for two people.
7x winners will also be randomly selected from all correct eligible entries to win a Fortnum and Mason Hamper, this will happen throughout the competition period with entries being drawn from a rolling entries pool based on the schedule above.
Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
Entry is restricted to one entry per person per execution; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
There are a total of 8x prizes to be won:
7x winners will win a Fortnum & Mason Hamper
1x winner will win a 7-night night Holland America Line Norwegian Fjords Cruise Holiday for two people.
Hamper Prize Conditions:
• The hamper will be delivered within 28 working days from the date the winner is chosen.
• This is a set hamper and items cannot be changed
• The prize is non transferrable or refundable.
• There is no cash or other alternative to the prize in whole or part.
Cruise Holiday Conditions:
• The Cruise holiday includes two persons sharing a Veranda State Room, Full Board Basis, Economy flights from London airports and Gratuities for Restaurant and Stateroom staff ($12 per person per day)
• The Prize does not include: Drinks on-board ship, Personal expenses such as spa, shopping, casino, shore excursions and speciality restaurant fees and Transportation to and from London airports.
• Spending money is also not included.
• The Holiday Prize must be taken by 27th August 2017.
• The prize winner must be one of the passengers booked on to the travel party.
• Holiday extensions will not be granted.
• Flights and Cruise dates are subject to availability & blackout dates may apply
• Winner and guest must travel on the same itinerary.
• All further terms and conditions will be established between Holland America Line and the prize winner.
• The holiday prize is non transferrable or refundable.
• The holiday prize cannot be sold or gifted and will not be replaced if lost or stolen.
• There is no cash alternative or other alternative to the holiday prize in whole or part.
Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.