Concerto No.10 in E flat major (2) Pietro Antonio Locatelli Download 'Concerto No.10 in E flat major (2)' on iTunes
Gressingham Duck on Classic FM
January – February 2017
• The following rules (“Rules”) together with Global Radio’s ("Global Radio") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found at http://www.classicfm.com/terms-conditions apply to the ‘Gressingham Duck ’ radio competition ("the Competition") which will run from 20/01/2017 to 26/02/2017 (“the Duration”). The "Radio Station" is Classic FM.
• Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Station.
Details of the Competition:
• To enter the Competition an Entrant must:
• Go online to www.classicfm.com and register their details.
• Online entry will open at 00.01 on 20.01.2017 and close at 23.59 on 26.02.2017
• Online, entrants need to correctly answer the question provided.
• One winner will be randomly selected from all eligible and correct entries and notified by Global Radio 7 days after the closing date.
• Entrants must be 18 years or older.
• Entry is restricted to UK residents only.
• Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be removed.
• The winner will be notified at the earliest convenience by phone within 7 days of the competition close date by Global Radio.
1 x Sonos PLAY:5 Smart Speaker 2nd Generation which includes:
• Six Class-D Digital Amplifiers
• Three tweeters & Three mid-woofers
1 x Sonos PLAY:1 Smart Speaker which includes:
• Adjustable bass and treble
• One mid-woofer & Two Class-D digital amplifiers
1 x Bang Olufsen Beoplay Headphones
Prize Terms & Conditions:
• This prize is non transferrable or refundable and is subject to availability.
• There is no cash or other alternative to the prize in whole or part
• Should these products be unavailable at the time of purchase for the winner, the NDL Group reserves the right to substitute with an alternative of equal or greater value. Specifications are subject to change from the manufacturer without notice.
• All prizes will be delivered within 28 working days from the date that NDL receives confirmation of the delivery address from the winner.
Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.