On Air Now
Classic FM Drive with John Brunning 5pm - 7pm
Ford Money Win £1,000 - May 2017
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.classicfm.com/terms-conditions/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Ford Money’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 2nd May to 26th May on Classic FM (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must:
4. Go online to ClassicFM.com, register their details and tell us what they are saving towards in 2017.
5. Online entry will open at 00.01 on Tuesday 2nd May and close on Friday 26th May at 1200 (Midday).
6. Classic FM judges will pick their favourite entry, with one winner being selected and notified by telephone on Monday 29th May. If there is no response from winner by Wednesday 31qst May, then winner may have to forfeit prize and another winner selected.
7. Any entry considered inappropriate (due to foul language considered not appropriate for a family audience) will not be entered into the competition.
8. Entrants must be 18 or over
9. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
10. FCE Bank Plc employees are ineligible to enter.
11. The prize is £1,000, which will be sent to the winner in form of a cheque.
12. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.