Piano Concerto No.2 in E minor Opus 86 (2) Friedrich Kalkbrenner Download 'Piano Concerto No.2 in E minor Opus 86 (2)' on iTunes
Cox & Kings on Classic FM, October 2016
• The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.classicfm.com/terms-competitions) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Cox & Kings’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 17/10/16 to 30/10/16 on Classic FM (the “Radio Station”).
• Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
• To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to http://www.classicfm.com and register their details. Online entry will open at 00:01 on 17/10/16 and close at 23:59 on 30/10/16
• One winner will be randomly selected from all correct, eligible entries and will be contacted by telephone and/or email within 7 days of the competition closing.
• Entrants must be 18 years or older.
• Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
1x winner will win a 9-night holiday for two people to Chile.
This prize includes:
• Return Flights with British Airways
• Private transfers
• 9-night accommodation
• Breakfast (with the accommodation)
• Guided Excursions
• The holiday is for 9 nights accomodation and 11 days.
• The prize is a private holiday to Chile for two people.
• The prize will include international flights, private transfers, accommodation, breakfast daily and some other meals, guided excursions and entrance costs where necessary.
• Additional costs such as spending money, drinks, visas and tipping are not included within the holiday prize and are the responsibility of the prize winner.
• Travel must be completed before 31 December 2017 and will be applicable on selected dates. Subject to availability.
• Prize cannot be substituted for a cash alternative.
• The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and subject to availability.
• The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
• The winner will be required to submit valid identification prior to receiving the prize.
• The winner will be required to complete a Cox & Kings booking form and confirm agreement with Cox & Kings’ standard booking conditions. Details of how to make the booking will be released to the winner.
• Global to provide travel insurance to the winner & their guest.
Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.