Terms and Conditions: the Classic FM Amazon Echo Giveaway
29 March 2018, 09:39
These are the terms and conditions for "The Classic FM Amazon Echo Giveaway" on Classic FM March/April 2018.
1. The following rules ("Specific Rules") together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at www.classicfm.com/terms-conditions/competitions (the "Competition Terms and Conditions") of Global as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to "The Classic FM Amazon Echo Giveaway" radio competition (the "Competition") which will run from Friday 30th March 2018 to Monday 2nd April 2018 (the "Duration") on Classic FM (the "Radio Station").
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an "Entrant") will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. Listeners will be required to answer a question as posed on-air by the presenter(s).
4. To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message starting with the word WIN, followed by their answer, to 61812 (the "Text Message Line") within the opening and closing times of the Competition. Text messages will be charged at £1 plus standard network rates.
5. The Text Message Line will open and will close as directed on-air by the presenter(s). If listeners text after the closing time, they will not be entered but they may still be charged. Global Radio is not responsible for any latency experienced by your mobile phone network, which may delay the delivery of your text message to us.
6. After the closing time, one entrant will be selected at random from all of the entries received during the valid entry period and called back. A call may be recorded with the winner and played out on air. If their answer is incorrect, another Entrant will be selected at random until an Entrant who entered with the correct answer is selected, a winner is decided, and prize for the Competition awarded.
7. All Entrants selected to play on air may be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, cannot continue the call for any reason or the phone line is not of suitable quality for broadcast (at the discretion of the producer), the call may be terminated, and another Entrant selected at random. The Producer's decision is final.
8. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
9. You can enter each Competition round up to a maximum of 10 times. We strongly advise against excessive use.
11. The prize is a Classic FM branded Amazon Echo Plus.
12. The prize is non-transferrable.
13. Global reserves the right to change the prize or part of it at any time.
SP: Global Radio Services Ltd, 30 WC2H 7LA. If you are having problems using our text entry service please have a look at our FAQs or alternatively contact our customer helpline on 03333 212196.