Classic FM: Channel 5
23 February 2018, 00:01
Terms and conditions for Channel 5, Secrets of the National Trust competition on Classic FM, February-March 2018
Channel 5, secrets of the National Trust on Classic FM, February-March 2018
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.classicfm.com/terms-conditions/) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Channel 5, secrets of the National Trust’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 23rd February 2018 to 1st April 2018 on Classic FM (the “Radio Station”).
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant go online to http://www.classicfm.com/win/ and register their details. Online entry will open at 00:01am on 23rd February 2018 and close at 23:59pm on 1st April 2018.
- Entrants must answer a multiple choice question to enter the competition on the online competition page on the Classic FM website.
- 5. The winner will be selected at random from all valid, correct entries. The winner will be notified of their prize via phone call.
- Entrants must be 18+
- 7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
- The prize is £1000 supplied in the form of a cheque.
- Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.