All The Money In The World Jan 18
5 January 2018, 15:00
Online Competition: All The Money In The World on Classic FM, January 2018
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.classicfm.com/terms-conditions/) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘All The Money In The World’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 05/01/18 to 14/01/18 on Classic FM (the “Radio Station”).
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to http://www.classicfm.com/win/ and register their details. Online entry will open at 15:00 on 05/01/18 and close at 23:59 on 14/01/18.
- Entrants must correctly answer the question given online.
- One winner will be selected at random from all correct entries. The winner will be notified by a Global representative within 14 days of the competition closing date.
- Entrants must be 18 or over.
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
- There will be one prize; £1000
Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.