- The multi-talented Myleene is amply qualified as the weekend presenter of Smooth Classics on Classic FM. Coming from six generations of classical musicians on her father's side: her grandmother was an opera singer and her grandfather left his violin to her which she later went on to play.
- She began to learn the piano and violin from the age of 4 and then the harp at 12. She took all her Associated Board of Royal Schools of Music (ABRSM) exams in violin, piano and voice while at school and went on to receive an A grade in A level Music, as well as becoming a Norfolk County scholar.
- Myleene trained at the Junior Department of the Guildhall School of Music and Drama. She went on to study at the Royal Academy of Music.
- Her first classical piano album 'Moving On' was released in 2003. Her album ‘Music for Romance’ was released on EMI Records in July 2007 and reached No.1 in the classical music charts. Myleene has played in numerous orchestras and sung in various choirs, as well as teaching piano and voice to children and adults for seven years.
- In 2006, Myleene came second place in the sixth series of ITV1's highly successful reality television series I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here! Her other television presentation credits include Popstar to Opera Star on ITV1, Last Choir Standing on BBC1, 10 Years Younger on Channel Four and The Screening Room on CNN International.
- Myleene is also well known as one of the faces of Marks and Spencer’s television advertising campaign.
Did you know?
Myleene has two daughters, Ava and Hero. She wrote a book about her experiences ahead of Ava’s birth called My Bump and Me: From Morning Sickness to Motherhood – An Honest Diary of My Pregnancy.