And we got a virtuoso to play it for us
Classic FM has received six nominations in this year's Sony Radio Academy Awards, including UK Station of the Year and Music Radio Personality for John Suchet.
The 2013 Sony Radio Academy Awards nominations have been announced, with Classic FM scooping six nominations.
Classic FM's nominations, announced this afternoon, are as follows:
- UK Radio Brand Of The Year
- UK Station Of The Year
- Station Imaging (for the Classic FM jingles package, written by composer David Arnold)
- Promotional/Advertising Campaign (for More Music Breakfast)
- Use of Branded Content (for Tasting Notes with Simon Callow)
- Music Radio Personality (for John Suchet)
The Sony Radio Academy Awards are regarded as the Oscars of the UK radio industry. The winners will be announced in a London ceremony next month.