Win a VIP Weekend to the RAF Musical Salute
Celebrate the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee this summer with The RAF Musical Salute and The Military Wives Choir, at Loseley Park near Guildford, Surrey, on Saturday 23rd June. We're giving you the chance to win a truly VIP experience to the concert-come-airshow, plus an incredible luxury trip to Hong Kong.
The RAF Musical Salute to the Queen’s Jubilee promises to be an event to remember. Classic FM's Nicholas Owen will host the show which will also see The Military Wives Choir take centre stage to perform their hit song, ‘Wherever You Are’ and tracks from their No.1 album.
One of the country’s top military bands, The Central Band of the Royal Air Force, will play a selection of music choreographed to an awe-inspiring airshow reflecting the RAF’s ‘Royal’ connections over the past 60 years. You will see flypasts from The RAF Falcons Parachute Display Team, The Battle of Britain Memorial Flight Spitfire, The RAF Tornado and The Blades. Also performing will be the local Military Wives Choir from Guildford, West End Kids’ 60 years of the Royal Variety Performance, The Spitfire Choir and soprano Fiona Howell.
The backdrop to the RAF Musical Salute is the 16th century stately home of Loseley Park, nestled in beautiful woodland near Guildford.
To celebrate the Queen's Diamond Jubilee year, we're giving away an equally spectacular VIP prize package, which includes:
- VIP tickets for 2 to the RAF Musical Salute to the Queen's Jubilee at Loseley Park on Saturday June 23rd. www.queensjubileeconcert.com
- VIP Helicopter arrival into Loseley Park thanks to Starspeed Helicopters www.starspeed.co.uk
- A private tour of Loseley Park, which dates back to the early 1500s, by the owner of the house, Mike More-Molyneux.
- Two nights at the luxurious five star Four Seasons Hotel Hampshire, nestled in 500 acres of countryside. You'll receive a bottle of champagne on arrival, breakfast, a dinner for two in the Seasons Restaurant and access to the Spa. The hotel also offers an array of activities such as horse riding, clay pigeon shooting and falconry. www.fourseasons.com/hampshire
But that's not all. After the concert you'll also have a first class trip to Hong Kong to look forward to:
- A pair of Hong Kong Airlines Club Classic return tickets to Hong Kong on their all new Club-Class direct service between London and Hong Kong.* www.hongkongairlines.com
- Four nights at the 5-star luxury Grand Hyatt Hong Kong in a Club Harbour view room with a stunning vista of the famous Victoria Harbour. You will have access to the Grand Club for breakfast, all-day coffee, tea and snacks and evening cocktails in the Club Lounge. hongkong.grand.hyatt.com
For your chance to win this incredible Diamond Jubilee prize, answer the question below before 11.59pm on Thursday 14th June. The winner will be notified by email by Monday 18th June 2012.
*The non-stop service to Hong Kong will also offer new connections for passengers looking to travel to onward destinations across China, Japan and Southeast Asia, including Bangkok, Tokyo and Singapore. For more information, log onto www.hongkongairlines.com or call 0844 371 8393.