Go, little book : Suite Opus 18 (6) Robin Milford Download 'Go, little book : Suite Opus 18 (6)' on iTunes
Teachers can get involved with 123sing! in many ways, from helping their pupils and students to organising their own singing events....
• Organise a 123sing! teachers choir and perform to your students in your school assembly or at a lunchtime concert
• Organise a teachers singing talent show at lunchtime and get your students to be the judges
• Have a sing-a-long to your favourite songs in the staff room at break or lunchtime
• Singing teachers could encourage their pupils to get together to put on a concert for their friends and family over the weekend
• Singing teachers could give a free group singing lesson in a public place, such as a park, town square, shopping centre or community centre
• Also look at our ideas for Primary and Secondary Students and Youth Music Groups