Piano Concerto in A minor Opus 17 (2) Ignacy Jan Paderewski
If you need any more great reasons to start singing, here are five...
1. It will be lots of fun – singing songs with other people raises lots of laughs and smiles.
2. Do it for Classic FM’s charity Music Makers – you can choose to hold your event in aid of our charity, which funds music education and therapy projects for disadvantaged children and adults in the UK.
3. It’s a great excuse to get to know more people on your street or in your local community. Lots of people get involved in singing to make new friends.
4. 123sing! offers something for everyone – whether your music preference is classical, rock and pop, folk, musicals or jazz, there should be something for you. And if not, you can organise your own event.
5. Singing is a fantastic hobby … and it’s inexpensive too. Getting involved could help you to make singing a regular part of your life.
Join in on 1, 2 and 3 October for 123sing! and enjoy the benefits of singing.