Symphony No.2 in D major Opus 36 Ludwig Van Beethoven
You're never too old to start singing. Adult music and singing groups can get involved with 123sing! by organising all kinds of singing events and activities on the 1st, 2nd and 3rd October...
• Put on a 123sing! concert or other activity, such as an introduction to singing workshop, over the 1, 2, 3 October or brand an existing concert with 123sing! which is close to the 1, 2 or 3 October
• Host a singing event for your local community e.g. local park, arts centre, public spaces, local hospital, care home or shopping centre
• Learn the 123sing! song so that some or all of your group can sing along with thousands of other people all around the UK at the same time by tuning in to Classic FM at 1pm on 1, 2, and 3 October.
• Host a sing-a-long with your favourite musical film (e.g. Mamma Mia, The Sound of Music, Annie, Oliver, Grease etc )
• Set up a singing ‘flash mob’ in your local community, e.g. in the local railway or bus station, in a shopping centre or on your high street
• Get permission to go busking in and around your local community