Cavatina Stanley Myers Download 'Cavatina' on iTunes
This image appears in the gallery:
Berlin: Home of the Berlin Philharmonic
Despite using the German name for the Cathedral, 'Dom', the building is not the house of a bishop. In 1465, the St. Erasmus Chapel which stood on the site was elevated to the status of a collegiate church, or 'Domkirche', from where the name 'Dom' was taken.